Thursday, January 24, 2008

Xbox modding and the dread v1.6



People are always asking me to write more often, well here you go, I looked up some info on ‘xbox modchip’.


People are always asking me to write more often, well here you go, I looked up some info on ‘xbox modchip’.




Last week I installed a modchip in a friends Xbox….I had bought him an Xecuter 3CE chip as a Christmas present because I was so impressed with the Xbox Media Center (XBMC) software which I installed on my Xbox. … Now the Xecuter 3CE is a fantastic modchip and was dead easy to install on my v1….



source: Xbox modding and the dread v1.6, welham.net


Good read!


TeamCyclops announces DVD upgradability for…




Filed under: Gaming Oh snap, now it’s really on. Those WiiKey kids were so proud of themselves, with that DVD upgradability of theirs, … of the transformation as it happens in real-time Office Depot Featured Gadget: Xbox 360 Platinum System



source: TeamCyclops announces DVD upgradability for…, Engadget


Frankly, not what I was looking for, but you might find it an interesting read.


My XBOX is Up




Scary stuff, we almost lost the XBox then. … I booted trusty EvolutionX and found the FTP server, Backed up the data and then went on t o do the HDD swap trick….. . the DVD would no longer eject, The XBox would boot to my MS Dashboard (I hadn’t i … nstalled EvolutionX Dashboard) and it would no longer boot off any DVD (play games etc)….



source: My XBOX is Up, RB TECH


I tried several more searches on ‘xbox evolutionx’ but after some time I got tired, gave up and posted this entry to ‘XBOX Gaming Experience’. Still, I think it was an interesting time.



Source: http://howtocheatgames.com/2008/01/24/xbox-modding-and-the-dread-v16/

0 comments:

BW FixSim_112007