Thursday, January 31, 2008

Is it a PS2, PS3, Xbox or Atari? The ugly fake looking PX-3600 console


PX-3600 console

Now I have seen many consoles over the years, but must say this is the ugliest one I have ever seen in my life. Welcome to the all ugly PX-3600 gaming console, we have seen many console knockoffs but this one does not know what it is.

PX-3600 console

Now I have seen many consoles over the years, but must say this is the ugliest one I have ever seen in my life. Welcome to the all ugly PX-3600 gaming console, we have seen many console knockoffs but this one does not know what it is.


I mean come on look at the picture above, is it a PS2, PS3 or even an Xbox, no I got it; it is an Atari or maybe it is all of them.


Look at the picture once again, can you see the classic 9-pin controller ports (Lol) come on let me know what you think of this console.


Source




Written by Mark for Product Reviews
In Sections: Gaming
Related Posts
  • Video of Sony PS3 and Xbox 360: console noise parody
  • What platform will you buy Madden NFL 08 for? PS3, Wii, PS2 or Xbox 360
  • Game Over as Nintendo Wii wins console war with Microsoft Xbox 360: PS3 who
  • Sony PS2 Slim XCM: good custom job
  • Dualshock 3 rumbles with Sony PS2 games





Source: http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/01/31/is-it-a-ps2-ps3-xbox-or-atari-the-ugly-fake-looking-px-3600-console/


Related blog articles:

Do you want a new Microsoft Xbox 360? Just email Bill Gates

Microsoft Xbox 360 to PC Mod video: Fake or Real?

PC-Xbox 360 cross-platform game


0 comments:

BW FixSim_112007