Friday, January 25, 2008

Devil May Cry 4 Hands-On Demo Impressions (Xbox 360)


dmc4-0.jpg

dmc4-0.jpg


After about an hour of repeatedly playing the just-released demo of Devil May Cry 4, I’ve found myself effectively shot in the face with action-packed delight. DMC4 really is a return to form for the series, even though the protagonist is an all-new character.


Before I even begin, let me say that if you have broadband and access to the Playstation Store or Xbox Live Marketplace, go start downloading the demo right now. It’ll be a third of the way done by the time you finish reading this, and you’ll thank me for it. (more…)



Source: http://www.ripten.com/2008/01/25/devil-may-cry-4-hands-on-demo-impressions-xbox-360/

Related articles:

Undertow for Free on Xbox 360 Marketplace

Splinter Cell Conviction still exclusive to Xbox 360: why no Sony PS3 release

Devil May Cry 4 demo hacks from Xbox 360 Fanboy


0 comments:

BW FixSim_112007